We need a mobile app developer (iPhone and Android) for an established Drupal 7 subscription service. The product is downloadable audio (MP3) files similar to podcasts. We refer to the product as podcasts in this job description.
- Appcelerator Titanium Alloy framework
- Basic knowledge of Drupal 7 services
- App layout and design
Our business is built on a recurring subscription model. The app must support an established subscription sign-up process for Android. The Apple App Store version must support signup through the App Store with a subscription product billed through Apple
The first version of the app will:
- Support user login/authentication
- User account management (password & other attributes attached to the User entity)
- Send notifications (SMS & Email) when new podcast is loaded
- Let the user search for podcasts from a library
- Suggest podcasts that fit user criteria
- Allow user to submit comments on podcast
- Allow users to favorite a podcast
- Allow users to download podcasts and store on mobile device for later use within the app
- Serve up the next podcast (netflix style)
- Prompt the user to share on social media - Facebook and Twitter
Technical considerations: Drupal 7 serves as the backend with REST endpoints created and managed by our technical lead. An NDA will be required. Graphics for the app will be provided by our designer; text for the app will be provided by our writer.
This description outlines the minimum viable product for a first release of features. Additional features will be packaged into subsequent releases.
Please respond with a link to a mobile app you helped develop.