Baseline 360 due to need to capitalise on the market need and also meet one of their business objectives had started a training and capacity development project. In its 4th year of delivery, the company in its Strategic Review had identified the need to create a mobile app platform based on their web platform for Baseline Connect specifically designed to improve engagement and training support within members of the baseline connect network. The new digital platform will be established to achieve the following objectives:
• Improve engagement between current and previous trainees, mentors and coaches, and opportunities to create interest groups within the app.
• Create a strong mobile and web engagement experience for Baseline Careers clients.
• Improve customer experience by reaching out to potential new customers through the new digital channel.
• Drove a triple-digit increase in traffic and mobile sign up with an enhanced customer experience.
• Could be targeted by marketing to cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customer base and easy-to-try new products generate new leads and increase revenue.
• Provide rich content that can be shared by members such as online demos, slides, links, and videos, etc.
• Allow clients to enable self-service capabilities to view subscribed trainings, expiration dates, and sales related analytics such as number of orders, or open invoices will be key to delivery.