Design a mobile app for a intercity taxi service. In our country, we use taxi sedans to commute between towns and cities, the taxi sedans run to and from every day and every hour. Right now, the search for taxi parks happen in taxi parks. Pessengers come to taxi park, there are about 40-50 cars at a time. They choose a car, negotiate the price and go to another city when there 4 people gathered. In the age of internet, this is ineffective for multiple reasons.
1. Taxi parks are usually located in the outskirts of cities, so pessenger go to taxi park using another cab.
2. There are about 40-50 cars at a time at taxi park, so before a driver gather 4 people and depart, they wait about 3-4 hour in average.
We have created a service that enable pessenger to book a car to their home. We partner with more than 100 cars in one region already. The plan is to expand to the whole country, there will be more than 1000 cars. The service is already running but everything is quite manual right now. Even though we have a website, clients usually call and book a car. We manually find a available driver by calling them. The problem is that there is no good way to track where the drivers are right now.
So we need the following:
1. Mobile app for drivers with GPS, receving orders from us. We post orders from Admin panel on computer, the order will appear on the drivers' mobile app.
2. Admin panel for our dispatchers. They will receive orders via calls or from mobile app. The admin panel should be able to track where the drivers are in the country.
3. Ideally, it would be best to create app for pessengers where they can book a car, proceed to either cash payment or card payment (payment integration - I can handle myself). We already have a working website with mobile interface. It would be best to integrate the orders from website to Admin panel. The details of website will be given after the bid.