Role : Mobile Application Developer
Reporting to : Regional IT Director
Job Location : Bangkok
• As Mobile Application Developer, you’re an expert who will drive new product development on Facilities Management mobile solutions.
• You will be working closely with the team to understand technical requirements to propose and deliver a roadmap in mobile app solutions.
• You will be responsible in the end-to-end design, development and release of mobile, IoT, smart sensors and web-based solutions for Atalian Mobile Solutions platform.
• You will be working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment where you will drive product innovation and work with internal and external teams to prototype and service offerings that will shape the future of facilities management.
• Design, develop, test & maintain advanced native and cross-platform mobile applications for both Android & iOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new features.
• Accurately translate users and business requirements into functional frontend code.
• Work with internal and external data sources and APIs.
• Perform unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving existing mobile & web application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency – focusing on IoT, smart sensor & logic controls.
Essential Functional Capabilities
• Passionate on mobile app development with experience in native iOS & Android development using Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
• Solid experience and knowledge of development and deployment processes.
• Keep abreast of technological advancement on mobile development methodologies that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements.
• Constantly improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of the mobile application.
• Produce well defined & written business documents [ie. Business & Functional Requirement Specifications, Presentations & Analytics Reports].
• Maintain code quality and coding standard throughout the development process with constantly updated documentations.
• Begin implementing and maintaining version control system with Git/Subversion/Github.
• Design, develop, test and maintain high performance, reusable, responsive and reliable code and libraries.
• Solid understanding of an agile development life cycle by taking responsibility to plan & complete quality within schedule.
Education, Skills & Work Experience Requirements
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within mobile application development (iOS, Android, and/or Hybrid).
• Have proven track experience with mobile app development on iOS & Android including technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, UI/UX and publishing working apps in Apple App Store & Google Play.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional team.
• Self-motivated team player who excels in a fast paced, collaborative & challenging environment.
• Strong sense of personal accountability - contributes beyond job role and responsibilities.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed.
• Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solutions.
• Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices.
• Full lifecycle development experience on mobile applications.
17 freelancer chào giá trung bình$2374 cho công việc này
Hi, Hope you are doing well. I have full experience about Android/iPhone so that I can handle your project perfectly. I will be very happy to discuss about your project via chatting. Thank you.