I need an Android app. I already have a design for it, I just need it to be built. I want an Android app for a business card scanner, an in-house app so do not want it to be on the play store.
The requirements are:
1. A login page which stores user data in SQLite database to allow user for feasibility to access his old data in a new phone.
2. The extraction of text from an image taken from camera or imported from any of the photo apps in the phone using tesseract and leptonica libraries.
3. A drop down menu having options to share card details and to logout.
4. An option to search the database of the user for existing scanned card details.
5. All the extracted data should be separated into different fields ie. Name of the card holder, phone number, address and email and user should also be able to create a phone contact from the extracted data.
6. The stored database should be digested using MD5 algorithm and stored in SQLite database.