IMMEDIATE START - DELIVER IN 3 DAYS
We require a nodejs developer to work on our server end to add passport facebook login.
Implement social login with Paspport Facebook functionality into our existing Loopback API framework. This involves full backend implementation; analysis; unit tests; admin web end and assist in integration with our mobile app.
Loopback JS framework:
1. Implment passport-facebook functionality so that our user can login/register to our Native Mobile app backed by [url removed, login to view]
1. The implementation MUST support TOKEN access (not just session cookies)
3. The API should direct the caller to Facebook, login and then redirect back our our API server which will authenticate the details and register/login the Facebook authenticated user into our system and give them an access token (string) for future authenticated access (ie COOKIE and AUTHENTICATION TOKEN support)
6. Provide us a simple web based administrative end to the above so we can manage and disable users etc.
10. Testing and Documentation for Delivery
-For the right developer this will turn into a stable long term partnership with further modular work
-IP and copyrights will be unconditionally assigned to us
-Sub contractors need not apply.
-Daily code check-in to our Git repo
-Milestone payments will be created on progress.
-Contract must be signed in order for project to be regarded as completed.
-Release of payments only on completion of project, not for achieving milestones (this includes post deployment period in which we will need to ensure your developed functionality is free from defect and functions as required)
-Full payment will be released to you within 5 business days after the project is satisfied, approved and contract signed.
Mention in your reply: "LOOPBACK" so we know you've read the project brief.
PS: Preference if you could also read Chinese