Looking for a Full Stack developer that can build a “progressive webapp” with e-commerce functionality for college fest (our college's first fest!).
The PWA needs the following features:
1. Events overview - time and venue of events
2. Using Google maps API to show user's location in the college campus and highlight regions where events are currently taking place.
3. Send notifications to users about upcoming events.
4. Show live scores of events going on - we will have volunteers for posting the score so the score system should be easy to use by a non-coding-non-tech person.
5. Registration- All the registrations have to be done on the app itself. The users will enter their basic details like name, age, photograph, name of college, etc.
After this they will be sent to the events page where they can add the events they want to participate in the cart (like cricket, football, concert, etc.)
Once they pay for the events they choose, they will be given a registration ID.
Events can also be added later-on from the app on a pay-you-go basis. The info of each user (their basic details, the events they paid for, etc.) will be stored in a unique QR code which can be scanned by event managers to verify entry.
6. A payment gateway needs to be integrated to buy events.
> I need separate apps:
For The students/visitors- this version will have all the UI elements and MUST look beautiful. (You can see a rough wireframe here- [login to view URL] )
For The Event organisers- doesn't have to look good, just be able to scan visitors QR code to check for entry in events
For the admin- same as the organisers but with option to add events to visitors’ accounts. Also, only the admin can create QR codes for students using the registration ID after checking the payment status.