My Web App's frontend is developed in Angular JS and Backend in PHP.
Some value is coming out of the box which should be fixed in the its table section only so that it could be looking beautiful on mobile also.
There is an Admin in this web app and others are users. When users will submit their records in their dashboard by login into that and if they make any changes in those records anytime, then admin gets notification with proper timestamp on their dashboard.
Admin should have right to edit the data of any user. Whenever admin or any other user edit any data, a notification should be sent to admin with proper timestamp in DD-MM-YYYY Format with proper time IST.
1. Add new table of 'List of Associates (Instead of Wanted Criminals)'
Sr.No. Full Name Status (DropDown) FIR No. Select Date Remarks
1 Ajeet Arrested (Yes or No (Tick Mark)If yes then select date calender)
Wanted (Yes or No (Tick Mark) If yes then select date calender)
PO (Yes or No (Tick Mark) If yes then select date calender)
2. When any user edit the record of criminal then that of Edit should be reflecting on the place of Date of Last Checking on dashboard.
3. On home page, it should show only 10 criminal records and rest should be moved to next pages. And there should be an option to move to other pages.
4. In Pending Trial Case add List of Police stations (It was added Earlier)
5. Notifications and Messages panel should work properly.
There should be three admin accounts in this web app. Admin should be able to send any alerts to any users and in their Notification panel user can reply to admin. Both can chat with each other.
That module is working perfectly, only criminal images disappeared from that panel. This module we already added but its disturbed.
You need to enable criminal image in chat panel about whom admin and users are chating.
In create new pending trial cases all the data should be fetched from View Criminal Records because all the fields are taken from Create new criminal info only field is not taken from that.
Plz check and solve that issue.