1. project must have a RecyclerView somewhere to present items in a list. Selecting an item from the RecyclerView must show detailed information about the item selected.
2. project must use a fragment somewhere in its graphical interface to show details about a selected item from the RecyclerView.
3. project must use a database to store items. The user must be able to add and delete items, which should be displayed somehow in a RecyclerView. It should work similarly to the chat room labs you did this semester.
4. Each activity must have at least 1 Toast, 1 Snackbar, and 1 AlertDialog notification.
5. Each activity must have at least 1 edit text with appropriate text input method and at one button.
6. Each activity must use SharedPreferences to save something about what was typed in the EditText for use the next time the application is launched.
7. The entire project must have at least 1 or more activities written by each person in your group (so at least 1 activity per person). Your activity must be accessible by selecting a graphical icon from a Toolbar, and NavigationDrawer. The top navigation layout should have the Activity’s title, author, and version number.
8. project must have a help menu item that displays an AlertDialog with instructions for how to use the interface.
9. There must be at least 1 other language supported by your part of the project. If you are not bilingual, then you must support both British and American English (words like colour, color, neighbour, neighbor, etc). If you know a language other than English, then you can support that language in your application and don’t need to support American English.
10. Each activity must use an AsyncTask to retrieve data from an http server, along with a progress bar to show that there is something downloading.
11. All activities must be integrated into a single working application, on a single device or emulator. You should use GitHub for merging your code by creating pull requests.
12. The interfaces must look professional, with GUI elements properly laid out and aligned.
13. The functions and variables you write must be properly documented using JavaDoc comments. You must create the JavaDocs in a JavaDocs folder like you did in the labs.
Soccer games api
• The user can download a list of soccer news articles from [login to view URL] This will have a list of <item> tags which have a title, date, and a thumbnail image. These news articles should be shown in a list on the left hand side. Clicking on a title should show the image, date, news article URL and description text. There should be a button to save the article to a favourites database, and another button to load the article’s URL in a browser.
• There should be a button to show the saved news articles in a list, like above. When you select a saved news article, it shows the same details as above, the instead of a “save” button, it is replaced with a “remove from favourites” button which removes the story from the database.
• When you first start your application, there should be a dialog box which asks to rate the application using 5 stars. You should save the rating in SharedPreferences to show the next time you start the application.
4 freelancer chào giá trung bình$195 cho công việc này
Hi I have read your all description. I am professional Android developer and ready to start now. I am sure high quality, good communication. Please contact me and Let's go ahead ! Thanks.