I'm a wannabe programmer trying to get some AR technology working in Unity 2017.3. I've been able to achieve most of what I'm after but annoyingly can't nail the final 10%.
What I am after is some Unity Source files and step-by-step instructions to allow me to provide a user with the following experience.
1. Target platforms are IoS and Android applications.
2. Chosen toolsets are Unity+Vuforia.
3. The user will install the application and which when running will display the forward facing camera.
4. Text will display on screen reading "Point at target".
5. When the camera is pointed at the target(One of 5 images), the following will happen:
i. A plane will appear, perfectly obscuring the target but no wider.
II. a Video will play on the plane.
iii. The video sound will begin.
iv. Two buttons will appear, one in the bottom left corner of the users screen, one in the bottom right.
v. A message will be sent to a webpage with location information(This just takes the form of an API like call - ie [url removed, login to view] and the [url removed, login to view] page will log the location to a database. The webpage is not part of the project, I will be doing that, the call to the webpage is part of the project.
6. When focus is lost the following will happen:
i. The video and audio will stop.
ii. The buttons will remain on the screen.
7. When either button is pressed they will open the default browser and navigate to a designated website.
1. Working Unity Project code
2. Step by step instructions to replicate project.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $325 cho công việc này
Hi, Thank you for your job I have read your project seriously. I have experiences on that you want. Please check me. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you Elena