Title: Software Engineer, Mobile Applications (Android)
Jailbreak VPN’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Jailbreak VPN’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
While your focus will be to work on mobile development, you will also be working on other code/the backend of your team's product.
Making the world's information universally accessible and useful doesn't stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world's most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Jailbreak VPN on the go.
* Build large scale mobile apps for Android and/or iOS devices.
* Design and implement new user-facing features in Jailbreak VPN’s products.
* Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications like Jailbreak VPN’s Management System.
* Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Java development on mobile platforms (e.g. Android).
* Programming experience in Java.
* MA/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
* API, application and Android development experience.
* Software development experience in Android.
* Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance.
Salary: 200,000 USD Per Year
Job Location: San Francisco , California, USA
Visa: Visa will be provided by company if necessary
If you think you are eligible person then don't hesitate to send your resume at [REMOVED BY FREELANCER.COM ADMIN]
42 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $37265 cho công việc này
Hello. Our team can deal the big project with users count is more than a billion users by using huge database such as oracle. Of course we are familiar with vpn field. Please send me a message to discuss more.