Machine asset management
We are looking for a mobile based app that we can offer to industries to track the use of various welding machines. The idea will be to provide businesses the app so they can give to their clients, for them to monitor machinery. This will be able to keep machine history so if its sold on the records can be passed on to, as well as allow them to be alerted when it needs a part replacing or refilling. As each business will be different they will need to have access to a set-up area that will allow them to define machines they have on site, we would also like to integrate real time analysis to track machine efficiency, and this may be further in the future but needs to be considered at this phase. The data needs to be able to be updated both via the app and a central website CMS. We would like to be able to push out notifications and offers to clients, data also needs to be validated per client. So for example company A and company B may be using the same software and provide parts for the machine this needs to be considered.
The way we see it is that our company will have one central database storing all the information, for every sub-company they will require their own database that ties into our main one.
• Built & managed by professionals so everyone has the confidence to push this out into the market
• Host on vendor sites website/ own website
• Access through user login on clients website
• Ability to import data via CSV file
• Ability to operate CMS internally
• Improve visual appearance
• Add machine or asset on-off detection and recording – this will open up the application to make it a dynamic asset management tool. Can generate reports of performance. Can generate dynamic alerts – when to replace parts, do a service etc.
• Allow remote monitoring and alerts
• Mobile App
• Data bank of photos that automatically populate common pump models – allows operator to identify his pumps
• Allow other assets to be incorporated – becoming an industrial asset management system
• Make the system into an online machine/asset trader. We know that lots of sites have old kits and spares that they would love to sell. If we register all these assets, we can make the register have a search function on all disused pumps and spares and then just charge a transfer fee between sites or more if we have to refurb the pump in transit. This would be a huge market disruption and one that we know the customers would find extremely useful. Key to this will be getting as many kits listed on the system as possible. The system should have the ability to come up with an option when people search, even if the exact replacement isn’t available, so we can still see the enquiry
• Have a way of rating and reviewing kit on the system. Each machine has a link below it where the customer can see common problems other users have had with the same machine, and how they rate it. Each machine listed should also have clients own brand alternative shown as an option for replacement.
• Parts listings with prices. Customers should be able to click on their current machine (if it is an certain Brand) and see parts listings and be able to order them, or at least get an immediate quote for them.
• Ability to lead into an ecommerce site (or incorporate an e-commerce element on the site) where you can add to basket & purchase machines & spares, hire kit & book a service
What we require is a cost to design and develop the app for both ios and android. Within this we would like the brief to be outlined by whoever wins the job so we can verify that the developer understands fully the requirements, the final product should be a well-designed working model with instructions and guides for us to pass on to our in-house developers to continue working on.
65 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2577 cho công việc này
Hi, How are you? I read your brief and checked the flow carefully. I am very interested in your job. I can understand what you are gonna do. Let us discuss more on live chat. Thanks Gong