Looking for help on my podcast audio to create a start, intro area, music to launch the main content time and perhaps background music, sponsor(s) and a close
- Music between intro and main content
- Continued background music over the timeline
- Music into and background for sponsor(s)
- Music to close out the each podcast episode
- Looking to use Limp Bizkit "Take A Look Around" and other edgy, rock/rap as background music and something with same tone for sponsor(s) and then to close out each podcast
- Using garage band so ideal to have a base file or template to overlay into each podcast
Podcast theme is "Life not so ordinary" which is my thoughts and expertise from a crazy life of remote Alaska, airborne soldier, fortune 100 executive and much more.
Open to creative ideas on this project and working long-term with the right person for audio and more perhaps for my podcast as well as other media needs.