Punch list entry, tracking and reporting system:
1. Must be able to capture information about an issue that needs to be repaired (e.g. homeowner name, contact info, unit #, best time to contact and means of contact, date of claim, category of issue, brief description of issue). Method of capture is via a webpage interface.
2. Must be able to store this information in a database that is reliable, stable and secure. Can be either a server based in our office, or our hosted webserver that supports mySQL.
3. Must be able to easily generate professionally formatted reports (e.g. daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports of all submitted issues, issues submitted by company, issues submitted by end users, all open issues, issues due to be completed by day/week/month, etc.)
4. Clients are homeowner associations. We manage Joomla based websites for eash HOA (e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]). Issue submission tool should be able to easily be embedded in these sites.
5. Backup is critical. System must include a robust system for automated backup of data.