This is a closed bid to all the Zope programmers in ScriptLance. My server crashed, so I built out another one. Everything works, except a custom app (shopping cart) that hangs on display of products. Here are some of the particulars:
1) The MySQL connection is up.
2) I can pull results from MySQL through the back-end part of the shopping cart. Interestingly, I can see the exact same products (available for editing, through the shopkeeper's interface) that I'm trying to see in the shop!
3) ALL the shops are experiencing the same problem.
4) Everything was working fine on the other server before it crashed.
5) I built the new server from backup files I had from BEFORE the server crashed.
6) I haven't touched the code.
Another problem is that I'm very ill and I have to ride my motorbike down a trecherous mountain road to an Internet connection. I don't think I'll be doing that again until I'm better. I will have you correspond with a client of mine to keep me informed, and may have them pay you as well.
The first one of you that responds to this job offer will get it.