Please find below the Technical Requirements for new LeadCRM development.
• Programming Language Specifications:
o Server-side Programming: PHP – Laravel Framework (v9.0 and Above) / Node JS / Microservices Architecture (PHP Laravel + Node JS)
o Front-end Programming / Scripting – HTML, CSS (Bootstrap), JS (Vanilla JS / jQuery / ReactJS)
o Database Management System
o DB Software - MySQL - MariaDB v10.6 or latest stable (LTS) version
o Expertise for Handling Large Data - 50 Million Records, each record with 56 fields of alpha numeric values.
o Server Requirements
o Server Capable of processing large data
o Linux Based OS
o Project Management Tool
o Code Versioning
o Github / Bitbucket / Gitlab
Build a robust CRM to cover the process, reports and dashboards for B2B Leadgen organization.
1. Data – Centralized - Prospect / Company Database, Suppression
2. Custom Built – People & Process mapped in CRM as per custom requirement.
3. Process – Campaign Lead Management
4. Workforce Management - Employees task assignment
5. Employee Performance – Calculating & displaying employee performance
6. Realtime Reports & Dashboards – Real Time / Periodic
7. API Integration – Smart API integrations to reduce workload
8. Client Campaign Management – Managing client campaigns from Receipt to Delivery
9. Scalable – Future ready with high scalability
10. Responsive – Highly responsive at searching / filtering large datasets
11. Latest Technology – Built with the latest technology to perform better
12. Speedy Development – To be developed in scheduled time
13. Easy Installation, Maintenance and Training
14. User Friendly Interface – Simple, Fluid, Intuitive & Efficient interface design
15. MarTech – Current tool integration in CRM.
The core part of the project is focused on how campaigns and leads are managed through different stages (in the form of departments / teams) which constitute the entire process flow.
1 MIS Campaign Management
QA (DB Mgmt Team)
2 Data Validation
3 Contact Discovery
4 Email Verification
5 Tele Verification
6 Tele Marketing
7 Quality Assurance
8 MIS Delivery
Generic hierarchy across all the departments is:
1. Super Admin
4. SME - Subject Matter Expert
Cover the following process of campaign execution:
TAL / ABM Mapping
Types of Campaign
Candorworks Campaign Suppression
Candorworks DNC List
Candorworks Dead Contact Suppression
TAL / ABM with Employee Size, Industry Type, Country
Campaign Data Allocation
Email Validity Check
MARKETING - MARTECH
1. MarTech is a web application used by the Marketing department for managing leads and campaigns.
2. Users create campaigns and different assets; specifications and leads are uploaded in the respective campaigns.
3. User updates the statuses of the leads in the campaign, according to the email bounce back status of the leads.
4. The campaign can consist of multiple micro campaigns. The micro campaigns are smaller version of their parent campaign, and they can have leads that belong to the leads stored under the parent campaign. The email bounce back status of the leads can also be tracked at micro campaign level.
Tasks of employees need to be managed by their immediate supervisors.
Employee Performance Management
Employees across the organization should be able to see their performance in real time with illustrative dashboards.
Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Reports to be triggered from CRM to the respective teams.