if you have good experience with the LMS systems and web development as well as Microsoft active directory please continue reading
I need to build (or custom open-source) an LMS web app and It will be hosted on an internal network for company employees so no online payments or shopping cards are required.
please bid after you check the following:
• MySQL for the database.
• The web app should be installed and working in a Linux environment.
2- Web UI:
• The web app consists of 3 parts only: login page – trainer dashboard – admin dashboard
• The web app design must be creative with modern design
• Web app must be responsive and mobile-friendly.
• Web app must be super speed and super interactive.
3- Login Features:
• No landing page is required, only a single login page to either trainer or admin dashboard
4- Admin Dashboard Features
• Integration with Microsoft Active Directory environment.
• Active directory configuration tab with connection status.
• Admin can import users and groups from the active directory.
• No user registration is required.
• No payment gateway integration is required.
• Advanced Course Manager so the admin can upload video or pdf as a material and assign it to the single active directory user or active directory group.
o TIP: the course manager should be the same or similar as [login to view URL]
• SMS integration.
• Email Integration.
• Reminders policy – concept here is once the admin assigns a course to some users we need to send messages or emails based on the user activity with the course.
• Certificate creator.
• Quiz creator (should be inside the course manager check [login to view URL] for more reference)
• Rights management so admin can give some users extra permission.
5- Trainer dashboard
• No shopping cart or online payment is required.
• The user should see all the courses which are assigned by the admin.
• Video player integration so users can run the material inside the web app
• Pdf player integration so user can automatically read the pdf inside the web app without downloading it
• Certificate tab
• Courses should appear with a progress bar and finished videos and non-finished
the project maximum timeframe is two weeks and I'm willing to give this project to the one who has some related URLs and references