We have a Prestashop based ecommerce store that we want to manually copy the content (customers, address, orders) from and insert into new prestashop based shop
On old prestashop database, select these tables
After that, you select "export" and save that file.
Then, you go to your new prestashop database and you delete those tables mentioned above (ONLY THOSE ONES, MAKE SURE YOU ARE INDEED SELECTING THE RIGHT ONES).
Now you have to import the file you exported from your old prestashop (not the entire backup, obviously... only the file that you exported with those tables selected)!
After import the tables, you will now have to recreate come columns. Now this is a VERY important step, and if you don't do it correctly, your store will NEVER work! (if you don't know how to do this, ask a professional to do it for you or simply buy a module to export and import your stuff)
- Add column "mobile_theme" to "ps_cart" as tinyint(1) and 0 as default
- Add column "id_lang" to "ps_customer" as int(10) and NULL as default
- Add column "date_upd" to "ps_customer_message" as datetime
- Add column "mobile_theme" to "ps_guest" as tinyint(1) and 0 as default
- Add column "mobile_theme" to "ps_orders" as tinyint(1) and 0 as defau