The bridge is to connect a Magento 2.3 ecommerce with an ERP system. The implementation will be using some communication tables inside the Oracle database. We will be providing an SQL Schema of all the communication-tables. We will also provide documentation on each of those fields. We will also provide a php bridge to connect the exact same communication-database (same schema but MSSQL db) to Prestashop 1.6 and a similar database (similar schema but MSSQL db) to opencart 184.108.40.206. We want the implementation to be similar to the opencart bridge we will provide. Many of the fields inside the Schema we are providing will not be used. If some fields are missing from the Oracle tables they can be added. The main features of the bridge are the following. Read the attachments for more info:
Note: The tables inside the Oracle database where the communication data will be stored will be called intermediate database.
1 ) Synchronization of categories from the intermediate database to Magento once a day
2) Synchronization of products from the Intermediate database to Magento with all their details (price, description etc.) once a day
3) Synchronization of product inventory once a day
4) Synchronization of product features once a day (color, model etc)
5) Export orders from Magento to Intermediate database every fifteen (15) minutes
6) Updating order status from intermediate database to Magento every (15) minutes
7) Customer synchronization during creation of the orders with all the personal details he has filled.
The automation will be scheduled with cronjobs. It is preferable for the implementation to be developed as a magento extension but not a necessity.