Work on the daily stock data of the Indian Stock exchange. Download Daily Bhav copy for the last 10 years from [login to view URL] via an automated script and dump them into year/month folder.
[login to view URL]
Develop Bhav Copy Database GUI
Build a GUI to upload the daily bhav copy , should have the following features
1. Confirm the bhav copy for a given date is uploaded in the database
2. Confirm that there is no wrong upload or duplication of the dated bhav copy for a given date by a tick mark
3. Show manual verification done of the dated bhav copy with a given date via a given named manual verifying person by having a box & tick for manual verification done.
4. Show a cross tick mark for days when there is no bhav copy , such as weekends which is normal , also specially mark out non weekend days so that they can be manually be checked if a genuine bhav copy has been missed.
5. Have the bhav copy downloadable for each working day of NSE if possible automatically and uploaded on the database , or have manual alert system that the bhav copy of the day is now available and it can be manually be uploaded.
6. Suggest Alternate method to do the above if any.
Develop Stock Dashboard
1. Built a table wherein users can select and insert their chosen stocks and make a stock list to monitor stocks. These can be picked from the bhav copy database .The selection and insertion of stocks into the list shall be based on stock symbols. The stocks should be searchable by stock symbols and company names if possible from the bhav copies database.
2. Show the last date of the uploaded bhav copy on the dashboard or the last data update date and week day.
3. Build a list of 20 stocks visible along with their daily data , high , low , close , volume on one main screen page .
4. Option for the users to build up to 5 stock lists which can be named from a user admin panel. The naming of the lists can be of industries like cement , IT , automobile etc. So, in all we can have 100 stocks with 5 stock lists of 20 stocks each in each list.
5. Apply a formula to each stock data parameter such as high , low , volume etc for a given stock for today and w.r.t the previous days parameter values . Apply a single type of formula with minor variations on each of the 4-5 stock parameters for a given stock and for a given day. For each parameter a series of parameter values need to be taken and put into the formula like parameter A value Day 1 , parameter A value Day today-1 , parameter A value Day today-2 , parameter A value Day today-3 , parameter A value Day today-4 , parameter A value Day today-n and so on.
6. Have dropdown to monitor past days to monitor the parameters such as 1 day , 1 week , 2 weeks , 1 month , 3 months , 6 months , 12 months , 18 months , 24 months , 3 years , 5 years etc
7. Present the output of the formula on a given parameter range via symbols/graph/other means on the user stock dashboard for each of the stock in the table for range 1 , range 2 , range 3 , range 4.
8. Ability to set-up/define output formula range’s via super user.
1. 5-page website
2. Trail and paid login .
3. Have a super user for user login activity management , password management all that comes with it.
4. Ability to set-up/define output formula range’s via super user and representation means of the range type.
5. Integration of payments module (Paypal) or any one other payment option.
1. Involves understanding the stocks reporting model (excel sheets based will be shared )
2. Study bhav copy options on NSE India
3. Design wire frames along with project owner
4. Agree to sign and courier back a confidentiality agreement before commencement
5. Develop , Test , Document , Train , handover
6. Support ( Paid Extra)
7. Long Term rewards and benefits
3 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹30111 cho công việc này
Hello. I have experience with stock related apps. I believe that I can help you with your project. Please consider contacting me for the details, I will start working once we clarify the details.