I would like to have a .Net decompiler (like .Net reflector).
It must have these features:
* It must be able to load core framework libraries (.Net 1.0 - 4.5).
* It must show well organized and optimized code (Generates code with syntax highlighting, indenting, outlining and active hints support).
* Syntax highlighting
* It must have code editor, by which we can edit the decompiled code.
* It must decompile assemblies .Net 1.0 - 4.5 to C# and [url removed, login to view]
* It must diaasemble the IL Code of assemblies.
* It must edit the IL code.
* It must shows the Hex Code of assemblies.
* It must remove strong name, sign assembly, add/remove assembly.
* It should have very good search option with all type of features.
* It should be able to extract resouces from assemblies.
* It should be able to create visual studio project from assemblies.
* It must use own metadata access engine, that not crashes on incorrect MSIL or PE(portable executable) structure.
* It must have full support of plugins.
* It should have command line support so that we can easily decompile assemblies easily by command line also.
* It should have obfuscation as well as deobfuscation support of assemblies.
You may use any open source decompiler (ILSpy, SAE, Assembly Analyzer etc) as a reference.
P.S. Bid must be less as much as possible.
It must be completely coded in C#.
For more info, you can PM me.