Need a basic C# application built that does the following.
1. Take 2 mp3 files as input and merge them programatically into 1 file with no clicks or pops.
2. Capability of merging 2 files together fading in one file and fading out the other.
3. Create a fade in affect at the beginning of a single mp3.
4. Create a fade out affect at the end of a single mp3 file
5. Insert one mp3 file into another at a specific time point. For example at 20 seconds into [url removed, login to view] insert/merge FileB.mp3.
Just create a simple class that can be merged into an existing application. Be able to demonstrate it as a stand alone console app or exe.