I need simple IP / UDP server that can receive MPG2-TS stream on UDP port (udp://@.1234 ) and show it on
Black Magic Design Decklink card output. Features of the software:
- Need to work on Windows 7 64/32
- Display incoming MPEG-2 format information ( video information, audio information, bit-rate, drop frames, errors....)
- Video need to be displayed on Computer screen ( control / half resolution), Decklink card output, and option Save stream to file
- Settings that user can enter: Address and port ( 127.0.0.1:1234, 192.168.1.2:8888 ), Output card ( Decklink video (1), Decklink video (2)...) and other that is normal for this type of application.
- Clean application design
- I will require the complete source code with all components for future upgrade and please include basic comments of the application source code.
- It's possible to use FFMPEG for decoding, that's depends on your skill, please advice with me before.
The SDK for Blackmagic Design cards can be found here: [url removed, login to view]