I need application of internet radio written in C# in Visual Studio. To be more accurate a need help in finishing it. The person who made it before did not keep the deadline. There some bugs to fix and some functionalities to implement.
By now I have server with program scheduler and TTS client app. Application uses BASS plugin and works in shout cast technology. What I need is:
1. Server - gives problems and exceptions while streaming especially when more than one client is connected (next cannot buffer) and it some times just halts after a song ends. Recording from microphone and a very simple editing ( (cutting, fades in/out)) it must be repaired and implemented with some simple denoising method. Other things are functional but statistics should be more advanced with some sorting. Also when no program is scheduled songs should be randomly played but those with more LIKEs should be more often.
2. Desktop Client App is done but silverlight client does not transmit music what needs to be solved it also lacks ads system that is implemented in desktop app. It also lacks LIKE button. Every client should have unique ID (now it is made by login) so that we could analyze what a person likes. By that info server should connect person to 2 music genres and give him ads appropriate to the 2 genres. Client that not connect in moth time should be deleted. All is based on when he click LIKE button in client apps.
3. Advertisement system lacks functionality to limit views or clicks of an ad and then stop its broadcasting. Some statistics also needed.
4. Good easy to understand and no too formal documentation:
- code comments
- installation instruction
- user guide rich in screen shots
- code description
- description of chosen methods and reason it was done that way
- few words about problems that occurred
It is very urgent project. Needed max till the end of April. The project must compile and work 100% on my PC (Windows 7 32 bit - needed for BASS library). I will provide with remote desktop if needed.
Codes i will provide are made i Visual Studio 2010 in C#
Đã trao cho:
we have a team of 25 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards