What I have done...
I have been working on a windows form application project that allows users to login to create unlimited sticky notes, that will be stored in a MySQL database. The notes are customizable e.g. background, size, font. The logged in form GUI shows a list of the notes created by that user and can be opened, edited or deleted. Position and other properties of the notes are remembered by using stored data from the database. Other features of the sticky notes include - duplicate and lock.
What I would like...
I need someone that can optimize a MySQL database very well for performance and is very experienced with C# programming.
As I have done all this myself with very little experience and a lot of help from Google I understand that I will have not done things in the best of ways. I am looking for someone to take what I have done and do it in a more efficient and logical way add comments to everything you change so I understand what something does.
As well as re-doing my project I would like some additional features:
- Ability to add / delete / block contacts via email
- Send Note to contacts (but note display them at the receiving end)
- Send Note via email to a contact
- Save note as .txt file to selected disk and folder via SaveFileDialog
- Display contacts also showing there availability status and profile picture