Silverlight Page Turning Module for DNN 4.5
We require a silverlight 1.0 page turning dotnetnuke 4.5 integrated module to be developed utilizing [url removed, login to view] 2.0. We have existing page turning code for you to utilize if desired and require server side automation to dynamically create, store, and display individualized presentations.
Module Admin Settings:
Option to show thumbnails of all presentations in this module that are available, or to display html which would be a text/html editor enabled setting so that the user with edit perms can change the content.
View Mode Process:
- When there is no “presentation” querystring item, the user is presented with thumbnailed links of all of the presentations that are available to that user or the predefined html as set within the module settings
- User clicks on a thumbnail image (which is the first image of that particular presentation if unspecified) and is redirected to the corresponding presentation (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
Create/Edit Mode Process
- User selects “Add Presentation” if the user has edit permissions for that module
- User defines the name, description, nameid, thumbnail, of the presentation, name is required
- User drags and drops images from the file system into (what looks like) the presentation folder or alternatively clicks browse and adds files individually
- User reorganizes the order of the files in the list as necessary
- User chooses the viewing security role of the presentation. Default selected role is all users.
- User clicks save and is shown the presentation
Individual presentation features are as follows
- Presentation thumbnail
- Presentation name
- Presentation description
- Presentation name id (uses presentation name if left empty and unique to module, otherwise guid)
- Upload multiple files to the presentation
- Delete files from the presentation
- Re-order files in presentation
- Resize presentation
- Change background color of presentation
- Change border color of pages
- Add logo to presentation
- Presentation name is added to the title in the presentation canvas (outside of pages)
- Select which roles are able to view the presentation
- Module settings and content import/export ready
- We need to be able to make changes without recompilation, so, general classes etc (other than user controls) are to reside in APP_CODE/[url removed, login to view], modules and their codebehind files will reside in DesktopModules\[url removed, login to view]
- Querystring item “presentation” to be used for the presentation. So for example, a presentation with an id of “showme” would be accessible using a url such as [url removed, login to view]
- Presentation ids will be a url friendly string up to 50 characters in length
past experience shall be appreciated.