1. Using C#, read three tabs of the attached excel sheet into 3 arrays using ODBC.
2. On the screen, place a rich text box and a Button called parse under it.
3. In the rich text box, enter about 15 lines of text. The text should contain a mix of values of TechCode and RoleName and other junk text..
4. When the button is pressed, the content of the rich text box should be matched with the values in the TechTools array and TechRoles array.
5. If any single word or a set of words exactly matches with the RoleName or TechCode, then highlight the word or phrase in the rich text control.
6. Also add the matching word or phrase into a checkbox list.
7. Under the checkbox list, put a button. If the button is clicked, the selected values are read and in an embedded browser control on the same window (on the first tab of a multi-tab control on the same screen) , open the first selection as "[url removed, login to view]" plus the word.