I am looking for some to write a chapter in my online C# book. I need ONLY the Introduction to Visual Studio IDE tutorial written by someone who has C# programming and experience in picture editing. I will only hire someone that has writing and programming experience. Please do not bid if you area beginner at C#. I am looking for at least 10 pages of information on my mediawiki website. If you cannot produce at least 10 pages on my site please don't bid. You must have have good editing skills. I will cancel the project for any subpar work. IMPORTTANT: I cannot escrow any money until your first draft is done.
1. you must NOT copy and paste or anything from another website, book or have any unaccaptable paraphreased content that violates copyright laws.
2. This online book must be high quality
3. You must have very good written english skills.
If you need to know the level of quality I am expecting take a look at some C# books. I am expecting good writing skills. IMPORTANT: The leghth I am expecting should be similar to a C# book.
All Reqirements must be met:
-- It must include charts, graphs, diagrams, screenshots or anything necessary to make the book understandable.
-- It must contain at least a 3 question quiz at the end.
-- All work MUST be done on my mediawiki website. You cannot submit work in a document. It must be on my website. No Exceptions.
-- This content must be similar to a C# book
3) Menu Bar and tool barVisual [url removed, login to view] Windows
4)Using Help and Documentation
5)How to create, open and close projects
6) How to work without the VS IDE (Using the free download) --- This section is very important
7) Something that you think is relevent here.
8) Something that you think is relevent here.
9) Three Project assignments: Give the readers an assignment to do to utilize all that they have learned.