This project is for development of a single window form with four tabs. The purpose of this window form is to allow users to maintain product price sheets. A product price sheet contains a list of products with different types of pricing. This window will use SQL Server database tables. The attachment contains alot of details and please note that the design shown in the screen prints will be provided along with some code as mentioned. I always pay extra for early completion and improvements. Provider will be provided with SQL Server tables mentioned in SPEC, visual studio project and specification.
TAB1 - This tab is where the user will create new price sheets, delete existing prices sheets or open existing price sheets for editing from a Gridview control.
TAB2 - This tab is where the user will selects the products that apply to the selected price sheet. This tab cannot be selected until a price sheet is selected from TAB 1. This tab will consist of a TREEVIEW displaying a hierarchy from a SQL server table (this code will be provided), 3 list box contols, a gridview to display products for the selected treeview node.
TAB3 - This tab is where the user will select an additional criteria to limit the price sheet to certain price types and/or receivers. This tab will contain 2 list box controls to allow users to select price types and receivers. The list of price types and receives will be obtained from a SQL Server Table.
TAB 4 - This tab is where can create a Price Catalog from the selections made in TABS 1 – 3. There will be 2 buttons. The [View] button will display the report in the window. The [Print] button will open the print dialog window for the user to print the report.
• Provider will be provided with application window form show below so none or little design is needed.
Provider should be experienced with creating text reports.
• It is recommended but not required that the provider user use DevComponents software. A full functional trial version can be downloaded here - [url removed, login to view]
• Must be developed in C# and compatible with Visual Studio 2010
• All source code must be at least unit tested.
• All source code must be provided including any stored procedures when final milestone payment is made.
• Must be developed using two tier application layer. All the SQL Server calls will be made in Data layer called DAL. This will be provided.
• Writing performance efficient code is critical for this window. This window must open within a 2 or 3 seconds.