Looking for trustworthy, serious bidders only that feel they can provide a working prototype fairly quickly as this project should've already been ready to go by now.
I have a client that owns a large number of properties that they lease to their customers. They currently have a system built in MS Access that allows them to do the following:
1) Create work orders for service calls and schedule preventative maintenance work orders based on service calls coming in.
2) Print daily work orders for maintenance employees to respond.
3) Print reports for management to review upcoming work orders, current work orders, and completed work orders for specified time frame.
4) Property management section where information on current properties can be reviewed and altered, including current leasees, assign parking spots, etc.
I can provide more detailed information about their current system and the functionality they would like to the bidder that is selected. It will be an intranet site only, so high-end graphics and SEO are not high on the priority list at all. The new solution has the following requirements:
1) Built in ASP.net (either C# or VB is acceptable) with MS SQL Server 2005 backend.
2) Reports should be built using SQL Server Reporting Services if possible.
3) Active Directory integration for login authorization
4) Permissions/Roles that determine what a user is and isn't allowed to do.
5) Method of maintaining a full history of changes that occur.
6) The requested layout looks something like OneSite Property Management's software. Take a look at their brochure here: [url removed, login to view]
Please provide any examples of your work so that I can make an educated decision. Thank you for your time, and happy bidding!