Existing SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) website that has some basic calendaring, event planning, document management, picture library and forms submission functionality.
This is a small project that includes some site enhancements that include:
- Basic workflows in SharePoint Designer
- Simple InfoPath enhancements
- Login changes (dynamic change to show logged in user versus not in custom buttons)
- CSS and HTML/Div enhancements - making use of horizontal real estate for a collaborative space, while limiting horizontal scrolling, since web parts are very wide.
- Visitor "counter" - tracking # of logins and posting the data in a web part
- Enhancements to web parts to include custom data fields and custom look/feel through custom CSS
A few other minor updates...mainly some can be just on a consultative basis - we have in-house SharePoint resource that can take your advice and implement much of this.
Primary scope of work is to be done over the next 2 to 3 weeks. (until mid-June) Therefore it is very important that freelancer has immediate availability. So hopefully the freelancer's workload will be light.
Changes should be done with understanding of SharePoint 2010 - since migration from 2007 to 2010 will occur in late summer, early fall.
Must sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) prior to any work.
Thanks for your interest and bids!
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $685 cho công việc này
I am into core sharepoint development since 4 years, i am a consultant with US based companies, i can very well understand your requirement, i assure you best return on your money. please check PM