This is a user powered news website, just like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and Wikio.com.
I attached the specification document. Note that the document might change slightly. The major features are described in the document.
1. The frontend will be decoupled from the WebService backend. The frontend will never make any call to the SQL Server. All SQL Servers db calls are made through calls to the backend WebService.
2. We will eventually have three identical front ends (for different languages) which will talk to the same WebService backend for backend functionality like:
a. Storing a story
b. Searching for stories
c. Voting on a story
d. Signing in
e. Logging in
f. Logging out
g. Retrieve lost password
h. Displaying top voters
i. Displaying top story publishers
3. I want to use ASP.NET with C#, and SQL Server as the backend.
4. I want to have the WebService API defined and reviewed by me before any other work is done.
5. For signup and login we will use https when talking to the WebService.
6. I want to have database schema defined and reviewed by me before coding starts.
7. I want to review the website mockups for look & feel, position of the buttons, toolboxes, pages before backend being implemented (after KWS API s finalized).
The you deploy and install on my server.
If everything goes well, I will retain you for future work, new features, maintenance, etc.
Thank you and good luck bidding.