We have an immediate need for a developer with heavy experience in Windows Forms development utilizing .NET in C#. Our latest project involves a ground-up rewrite of a Windows-based desktop Property Management application written in VB 6. The rewrite will be done using Visual Studio 2005 and .NET framework 2.0 (currently Beta 2). We are looking to outsource several pieces of the application to reliable, trustworthy contractors. Project length and terms are negotiable and we are open to both part-time and project-based applicants.
This component involves the creation of several complex custom controls.
General Product Details
· All code written in C#.NET framework 2.0
· Utilized a SQL Express database backend.
· All data access must also be compatible with SQL Server 2000, 2005 and MSDE
· Our coding convention must be followed (it is aligned with the Microsoft recommendations for .NET developers)
· All projects require thorough documentation in English
Project Specific Details
· Ability to create several complex custom Windows Forms controls
· Utilization of double-buffering and pre-rendering of off-screen data
· Entirely custom-painted controls
· Capable of data binding to business object collections
Please note that we will only respond to qualified applicants and you will be required to show examples of source code/previous work. You must also be readily available via IM or phone (during normal US business hours) for the duration of your work.
67 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3778 cho công việc này
I have done similar transfer from VB6 to C# (2003)for industrial software /windows applicatication for textile industry/ DataBase : MS SQL 2000 Now I am exploiting MS Visual Studio 2005(Beta2)