We have an immediate need for a developer with heavy experience in Windows Forms development utilizing .NET in C#. Our latest project involves a ground-up rewrite of a Windows-based desktop Property Management application written in VB 6. The rewrite will be done using Visual Studio 2005 and .NET framework 2.0 (currently Beta 2). We are looking to outsource several pieces of the application to reliable, trustworthy contractors. Project length and terms are negotiable and we are open to both part-time and project-based applicants.
This component involves creating the licensing code for our software.
General Product Details
· All code written in C#.NET framework 2.0
· Utilized a SQL Express database backend.
· All data access must also be compatible with SQL Server 2000, 2005 and MSDE
· Our coding convention must be followed (it is aligned with the Microsoft recommendations for .NET developers)
· All projects require thorough documentation in English
Project Specific Details
· Implement a custom LicenseProvider used to generate .NET lic/snk pairs
· Allow for multiple license “levels” such as demo or standard
· Generate a keyfile creation utility that checks snk requests against a datastore, validates the request and generates a lic response file
· Implement a web service interface to the keyfile creation utility to automate the unlock process
Please note that we will only respond to qualified applicants and you will be required to show examples of source code/previous work. You must also be readily available via IM or phone (during normal US business hours) for the duration of your work.
40 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $9010 cho công việc này
Hellow, thanks for your bid_invitation and think our price and time span are the best one as per your budget and project. Regards...., Microsectec.
In the past I've worked on the program protecting code(non-cracking software), so this experience will be a nice addition to my C# .NET knowledge.
Hello! 100% guaranteed of high quality and professional work, as we are the experts in web Contact on me [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Thanks