Need to make calculations and illustrations for the given requirement
Consider that XYZ company plan to deploy Wide Area Network (WAN) core optical network infrastructure and Cloud Services (Data Centres) in which organization operation are throughout the branches. Table 1 shown the Nodes and Data Centres for company with data rates of 40Gbps is being setup for each links networks. Suppose Servers at Data Centre are connected to Disaster Recovery Data Centre (DRC) via optical networks for restoration and backup purposes. Assume a 10 dB power margin for losses in connectors.
1. Construct and illustrate the optical networks infrastructure connectivity in Mesh topology by providing the nodes with Core Router, Optical Cross-connect / WDM as in Table 1.
2. Design the possible arrangement of subnet addressing scheme and recommend to the suitable IP routing protocol to be implemented.
3. Recommend and deduce an appropriate CIDR addressing scheme.
4. Evaluate the maximum length of the optical link from ingress to egress, assuming that there are no amplifiers.
5. If the link operates at a rate of 230 Gbps and an average dispersion limit of 1400 Gbpskm. Rate the maximum length of the optical links from ingress to egress.
6. Recommend and illustrate the Optical Cross-Connect (OXC) schematic structure. Read Less