1. Analyse the network and create a security policy based on the best practices (Defence in Depth and The Principle of
Segregation) for the network infrastructure. In order to achieve this the students need to execute step 2 (covers LO 3.1).
2. Identify the devices which may be secured, the services which are provided by them, their criticality in the network, their
vulnerabilities and possible attack vectors (covers LO 3.1).
3. Identify which security measures can be applied on each device which has to be secured - divide the security policy into a list
of measures which may be applied on each device independently (covers LO 3.1).
4. Create a testing plan which will confirm the proper application of the security measures for each device (covers LO 3.2, 3.3,
4.1 and 4.2).
5. Create a long-term maintenance plan for the security policy and measures (covers LO 3.2, 3.3, 4.1 and 4.2).
6. How would the security need to adapt for the future growth of the network? (covers LO 4.3)
REQUIRED WORK AND FORMAT
Present a document containing the detailed performed steps 1 – 5. My expectation is 6-8 pages standardised (font 11, 256
words/page), including graphs. Keep in mind that quality does not imply quantity and vice-versa.
Important Remark: It is extremely important to deliver your work in such a way someone (a reader) who did not actually participate
in a lecture of networks would understand. Your explanations have to be short and to the point. Do not use conventions,
suppositions, notations before introducing them to the reader. Have a glossary of terms at the beginning or at the end of the paper.
Each chapter should have a short abstract: a sentence informing the reader what the chapter contains. In case you need to take
decisions or to make assumptions, it is totally ok if they are first defined (introduces) and ONY THEN used.
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $215 cho công việc này
Hey, I‘m interested in your project. I have read your requirements. I am an expert you are looking for. If you are interested in my proposal, please send me a message so that we can discuss more.
Dear Sir, I have gone through project description and interested taking it up. Posted bid amount is indicative and a more accurate I can give once more details are shared. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Network Security Expert for more than 5 years, Can complete the task in 4 days. I had worked for many security vendors and we can apply the best practise.