I have a Clear Linux OS installed running Nginx-Mainline, php-fpm 7.3.11, mariaDB, Symfony 4.3. [login to view URL]
It is configured as default and running without any tuning or optimisation.
Web server needs optimisations to serve images and video content, potential in the future approx: 100 Thousand unique visitors per day 1.5 Million page views per day
My Symfony 4.3 website has two domains with common database, effectively identicate site with different themes.
Performance optimisations should consist of the following:
- Analyse the Linux server configuration, this means CPU, Memory and disk performance, Nginx configuration, PHP configuration, etc.
- Establishing a baseline performance of a specific problematic page, that can be easily reproduces
- Optimise loading of external assets by following best modern practices
- Caching can be implemented (like in memcached, redis, ...) and PHP OpCache can be configured and deployed
- Profile the web application (Blackfire) to detect the parts of the code that take up the most CPU time (like for example slow SQL queries), use the most memory, are waiting for disk I/O the longest, or transferring the most data over the network
- SSL settings may need be fine tuned to get a good rating on SSL Labs, keeping in mind the visitors and their browsers.
- Finally, write a quick report with your findings, and upon agreement, start optimising the code, system configuration, etc. in order to bring down the time it takes for the page to load.
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $114 cho công việc này
Hello, i will audit configuration of server and then optimise it for best performance. I'm linux system admin with more then 6 years of experience in same profession. Ping me for further discussion. Thanks.