We are looking for a highly motivated full stack developer, who knows how to build and ship a full web application based on Node.js, MongoDb and React. Experience in [login to view URL] (foundation of project) is very welcome but not mandatory.
High motivation, quality of work (clean code + unit-testing), speed, pro-active communication and attention to detail is very important to us.
Our hope is to find a developer we can work long-term with, and this initial project will serve as an introduction period to make sure we work well together.
Deliverables - we need the following deliverables:
- Deliverable #1: Mini-Test Project by 5 days (see attached PDF for specification)
- Deliverable #2: Version 1 of full project within 3 month (specification ready and shown after successful mini-project)
- Deliverable #3: Long Term project. Level 2, Level 3, ...
You need to have the following experience:
- Experience translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into client- and server-code
- React (we'll use Ant Design by the way)
- MongoDb (database modelling skills needed)
- [login to view URL] (optional)
- experience doing TDD (test driven development on unit-test level, including setting up a minimalistic CI)
- you need to feel comfortable starting a project from scratch
We need your proposal for the Mini-Test Project attached as a PDF file. To make sure we know you have read and understand these requirements, make sure the first line of your response says I love meteor.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on.
Please answer the following questions:
1) What is your experience with the stack defined in the attached PDF?
2) How you ever shipped a project on your own? If yes, please give some details
3) How many hours do you estimate for this project?
4) What is your hourly rate for long-term projects?
5) When can you start working on this project and How many hours per week could you continually dedicate?