We're an IT company that specializes in the US Mortgage Industry.
What We Want:
we want an Architect with the following skillset :
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The Architect should be able to understand business needs and design the solutions to business problems
• Should be able to design and implement a microservices architecture system in GCP(cloud)
• Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
• GCP Functions and Logics
• Experience in designing & working in micro-service architecture, Rabit MQ, pub/sub-concepts
• Strong proficiency with React JS, Node JS and MongoDB, GraphQL
• Strong deployment experience over GCP cloud with Kubernetes
• Should have 10+ years of overall experience with 3+ years as an architect
• Experience working in Insurance domain will be an added advantage
• Must have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) / Bachelor's/Master’s in Engineering
we will only review proposals which have the right answers for the below questions
Q1. Post a similar architecture made for another project as a sample.
Q2. Specify the number of years of experience with designing Microservice architecture.
Q3. Provide specific details of experience with Kubernetes.