We are Looking for a Node.js expert with experience in browser automation tools such as puppeteer.
For this task, you're going to be converting a Laravel command class that utilizes puPHPeteer into a node.js class that utilizes puppeteer. This class is approximately ~500 lines of code and you will be expected to complete it within 2-3 days of starting this task.
Upon successful completion of this task, you will have the opportunity to work part-time on creating more automations in the future as well as a potential for full-time work with us.
Some things to consider:
- Laravel uses Eloquent, so you would need a node.js replacement for Eloquent in order to query the database and re-create a few models.
- You might have to rebuild a few traits in node.js that are currently in Laravel
Please answer the following questions at the top of your application:
1. In an event-driven application, there is usually a main loop that listens for events, and then triggers a callback function when one of those events is detected. What is this loop called?
2. Can you tell me the difference between composer and npm?
3. In puppeteer, how would fill out form fields that are contained within an iframe? Please show a working example if the iframe on the page has an id of #iframe.
4. What's your favorite Eloquent-like ORM for node.js?
5. In the very first line when you reply please tell me the current amount of axolotl wild population and where they are originally from.
Please copy and paste these questions in your reply with the corresponding answers.
35 freelancer chào giá trung bình $13/giờ cho công việc này
Hello, I have a 7+ year experience in NodeJS development, as per your work requirements i can do your work, Please come on chat so we can share your work, Thanks Gaurav D.
Hi! I am very interested in your project. I am Mern stack and Laravel expert. I have experience of development frontend and backend of web sites. If you want to work with me, reply to me any time. Thanks.