We are developing Octolis a SaaS solution to unify / manage customer data (=Customer Data Platforms for short).
The project has been launched by a data consulting firm, there is a great opportunity in this market (example: recent acquisition of Segment by Twilio).
The V1 product is starting to run at a few customers. We are in the process of signing partnerships with reseller software publishers, and at the moment we won't be able to hold the load in the next few months.
We have started to lay the foundations for a V2 platform, and we need to go faster.
We are looking for an experienced senior dev back end (Node.js) to work with our team on the first bricks of the platform.
Mission of 3 months min, full time, mainly teleworking.
I've put some info about the project and the technical stack below.
If you are interested, please fill in our form : [login to view URL]
Thanks for your help !
Octolis is a SaaS B2B startup founded by Cartelis, a data consulting firm.
Mission: make marketing teams autonomous to exploit customer data.
Octolis is a modern marketing datahub, with 3 layers.
- An independent database with all customer data: purchases, web events, complaints etc.
- An interface to manage the database (preparation / deduplication, segmentation, formulas, synchro, etc...)
- An intelligence layer that analyzes the customer base and suggests marketing actions.
Cf. presentation: [login to view URL]
- Start-up in 2020, 2 customers operational on v1.
- Partnership contract with 2 fairly large SaaS publishers who will distribute the solution as a gray label, securing 20 to 50 customers per year.
- Initiated development of a V2 more scalable than the current V1.
> Technical needs
- Stack: Event-driven architecture ([login to view URL]) in Microservices (K8s), Fullstack JS (Node / Typescript / React), Postgres
- Team : 2/3 developers, including a very high level archi.
- Development initiated this summer on the v2 to take advantage of what we learned.
- Construction of an asbtraction layer on top of the quite complex database with several low level libs.
- We're looking for someone with a strong background in Node and the ability to integrate quickly in a complex project.
- Mission of 3 months full time minimum.
49 freelancer chào giá trung bình €38/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working in node.js. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Deepika