About The Role
As a Growth Sr/ Software Engineer Tech Lead, one day you might be defining A/B testing framework to ensure we can measure our conversion rates scientifically. The next day, you might be leading a team that build trial experiences that wow our customers and make them want to purchase. Our Growth team encounters a diversity of technical challenges and opportunities, allowing you to get a firsthand look at what technologies the most innovative organizations are using.
- Front-end UI experiences
- Deep experience with system architecture, both cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and on-prem environments.
- Programming experience (Node JS, Python or Scala preferred)
- Hands-on DevOps experience in Docker and Kubernetes required
- Understanding of data integrations and data pipelining tools
- Previous working and troubleshooting experience with distributed computing frameworks such as: Spark, Hadoop, Dask, etc.
- Well-rounded full-stack (probably similar to this full stack engineer role).
Growth area requires someone who can readily deliver front end work (e.g. self-serve funnel) and don’t shy away from backend work (e.g. environment configuration.)
- Customer facing development experiences.
This area requires deep understanding about customers and cross-team collaboration than other places. The relevant experiences that train such skills include (but are not limited to) sales engineering, customer success engineering, escalation management, QA, etc.