ForgeRock IAM Architect
Long Term Contract
• Experience with administrating, implementing and supporting Identity and Access Management solutions.
• Understanding of Information Security principles (e.g.: NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), FIPS) and basics of Information Security policy, techniques and implications across computing platforms.
• Must have ability to troubleshoot system failures, identify root cause and fix issues, ensure availability and integrity of the system.
• Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Ability to translate technical statements and explanations in business, easy to understand language for consumption by management and business users for incidents and escalations as well.
• Ability to prioritize work without management direction and provide clear and documented status updates to the team.