We are looking to hire a Pardot Specialist/Administrator who has around 4 plus years of experience doing implementation of automation and integration in Pardot for our Inhouse Project.
Below is our requirement.
This position will work closely with the Marketing Automation activities, Lead Generation, Campaign Management and Lead Management to generate leads/opportunities all efforts need to be integrated on Salesforce Marketing and Sales Cloud with the use of Pardot.
We are looking for a candidate who is having experience with running email marketing campaigns in Pardot with experience in testing, pushing to production, Integrations, reporting and dashboarding & all marketing related activities.
• Works as a technical resource, provides hands on subject matter expertise and overall best practice solutions via certifications on Pardot in the main role of the campaign builder or system configuration.
• Proficient and certified on Pardot Marketing Automation system, providing best practice recommendations in terms of sales and marketing alignment.
• Works on several campaigns at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
• Consulting on strategic direction, business process alignment and marketing best practices.
• Automated E-mail Campaign design management and execution, with demonstrated results.
• Support other marketing automation projects such as lead scoring, lead routing, and integration with Salesforce.
• Reporting, Analytics and Insights - Communicate performance results of email campaigns such as performance and recommendations.
Work on Day by Day implementations such as:
• Fix/update all Pardot email templates (needs to know HTML)
• Clean up sync errors in Pardot (i.e. invalid pick lists, duplication, etc.)
• Clean up marketing opt-in and opt-out distribution lists
• Build and/or assist in testing new lead automations flowing into SalesForce.
• Build/fix reporting associated with Marketing ( Such as SalesForce dashboards).
• Certified Pardot Specialist - Administrator
• At least 5 years of experience in planning and managing marketing activities & lead nurture programs using Pardot
• Basic HTML / CSS / SQL experience
• Bachelor's degree holder
• Experience pulling reports from marketing automation platforms, Integrations, designing the campaign and analyzing data on email performance
• Constantly learning and seeking ways to improve Pardot Usage
Skills and Specifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must;
• Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes;
• Forwarding thinking and should possess problem-solving skills;
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously;
• Ability to work independently and with a team;
• Enjoys operating in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
• A direct and open style; able to effectively influence for positive outcomes and results;
• Ability to cope with deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• A problem solver mentality and the ability to both lead and collaborate.
Duration - 3 months
Working Hours - 10.00 pm to 2.00 am IST (Mon-Fri) (5 days a week)
Minimum - 4/4.5 hours per day.