THIS IS A HIGHLY TECHNICAL RESEARCH TASK AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME PAYMENT API PROCESSING EXPERIENCE!!!
I need to find a payment processorer, that I can charge payments via NodeJs API
BACKGROUND: - Platform, Providers and Consumers.
I'm creating a services Platform/market place.
Users can sign up as service Providers or service Consumers.
I HAVE VERY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Process once off payments, to be charged later
1) Place a Hold(of a specific amount) on a Consumer's card
2) Release the Hold on the payment of the card
3) Charge the card of the Hold amount
3.1) Specify the final amount to be send to the Providers
3.2) The difference in the charge will be retained in the Platforms account
- Set-up subscription billing for Providers
1) API to programmatically set up a provider's payment processing
2) Define different subscription levels e.g. Level 1: $5 Level 2: $10...
3) API to for Consumers to register card for this recurring payment
4) programmatically cancel recurring payment
5) Specify the amount to be send to the Providers
6) The difference in the charge will be retained in the Platforms account
This is an in-depth research project - NO CODING NEEDED. To successfully complete this project you will need to show/link to specific documentation page that illustrates how to do each of the points outlined above.
9 freelancer chào giá trung bình€147 cho công việc này
Hi, I have well experience same payment process for one my application. Node.js payment will support STRIPE gateway. You can charge the customer with customer ID and card details.