I am looking to have a PCB designed to distribute +12VDC, +5VDC, GND and -12VDC to the Eurorack Standard 16-pin male connectors. The output of the bus needs to be ultra-low noise. A similar device is attached as a .jpg that can be used as a reference. The Pin-out for the 16-pin connector is attached aswell.
- Input: +12VDC, +5VDC, GND and -12VDC from a MeanWell RT-125B power supply
- Output: +12VDC, +5VDC, GND and -12VDC to a 16-pin male connector
- Channels need proper voltage regulation to be ultra-low noise (use capacitors or other device)
- Each channel should be rated for 5A
- Indicator LEDS on each channel to ensure correct power wiring
- Use standard components that a PCB house can assemble
- At least 12 count 16pin connectors on each bus
- Proper orientation of 16 pin connectors
- Be creative! This should also look cool!
- Provide Eagle CAD schematic and PCB layout
27 freelancer chào giá trung bình$140 cho công việc này
Hey there! I'm professional electrical engineer having masters. I'm expert in circuit design and simulations tasks. I've vast experience in PCB DESIGNING. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.