Looking to have some PCB development completed around the ESP32-WROOM module. An existing design was completed but has issues and the designer is no longer available. The existing design files will be made available (easyEDA) but happy for a winner to start again as the overall requirements are pretty simple.
Device will have the following requirements
- Developed around ESP32-WROOM
- Powered by USB-C (Power only, no Data)
- Include battery (Lipo) for power and include charging via USB (Device should be able to also run via USB power if battery is too low)
- Power button to turn system on and off. Should also be able to turn the system off programmatically with the ESP32
- Button that can be read via ESP32 to control system. Ideally this will be one button combined with the power button. (ie - press turns the system on, Once the system is powered button presses can be read by the ESP32. Long press of the button turns the system off)
- Include programming header (As defined here - [login to view URL])
- Include 3 x WS2812 LED's controlled by ESP32
- Vibration motor with speed control via GPIO port ([login to view URL])
- Fit into this enclosure- ([login to view URL])
Would like you to include PCB design and schematic design. Ideally using parts from a source that will do PCB and pick and place prototypes. I have previously used JLCPCB with LCSC parts but happy to look at another source if you have recommendations.
As part of this projects completion I expect to receive the completed Schematic and PCB files. Due to delays from previous designer we are looking to have this completed ASAP.
Firmware is being developed internally using Arduino IDE (Already created using development esp32 boards) and is already near completion. As such any part selection should
13 freelancer chào giá trung bình$332 cho công việc này
hi i am interested to work on your project. i can satisfy your requirement. please discuss more design details. it would be my pleasure to serve you. Thank you