It's a small gps tracker with gsm modem. It contains gnss module l76, a9 gsm modem, attiny861, battery charger. They are connected with uard and i2c bus.
You have to check
0) That everything is correct in general.
1) Schematic - that everything is done correctly, including resistors values, capacitances, connections, etc
2) That components matches by voltages and currents. Some of them have different vcc and it makes their direct interconnection impossible.
2) Trace a pcb according to general rules and datasheets recommendations, check selected components, maybe they were wrong
3) Select matching network elements (some working default) for antenna
It's a KiCad project, can be checkouted from here - [login to view URL]
It's a bit complicated, I'm opened fr any questions.
16 freelancer chào giá trung bình$140 cho công việc này
Good morning! I have read the project description and I am sure that I have the skills and necessary knowlegde to achieve the goals. I made RF PCBs on Kicad for IoT devices
I have Experience of Desiging Industrial Digital Meter Hardware as well as attesting Engineer. I have Done your work within 3 days so you can Go through with My [login to view URL] you will try me.