Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Hat with PoE and one-channel solenoid driver
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
I am seeking a freelancer to develop the schematic and the layout for a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Hat with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality and DC motor control. The Hat needs to be space efficient, thus fitting within an optimized space, although specific measurements are not required.
The development must use KiCAD as the schematic capture and layout tool (Altium is also acceptable and preferred 'if' the freelancer has access to it).
I will provide:
1. List of written requirements (PDF and Excel)
2. A complete block diagram (PDF and Visio 2016) that the freelancer must follow
3. List of specific (major) components to use in the design (PDF and Excel)
4. Summary guidance on routing/layout to eliminate thermal or EMI pitfalls
Skills and experience needed for this project shall include:
- Extensive knowledge of KiCAD or Altium
- Extensive knowledge and (ideally prior) experience with Raspberry Pi Hat design
- Knowledge of PoE functionality and implementation
- Solid understanding of electrical engineering circuit design
The ideal freelancer for this job should be able to design and develop a Hat that combines PoE functionality and solenoid control while ensuring it fits within the specified space.
There will be an initial design review of the freelancer's progress and a final review of the work product before acceptance of the project deliverables and payment.
If you believe that you possess the necessary skills and experience, please submit your proposal outlining the amount requested and an estimate of the lead time for this project.
ID dự án: #37505346
Về dự án
7 freelancer chào giá trung bình$101 cho công việc này
Hi, I am a proficient Raspberry Pi programmer with 8 years of experience. I have rich experience in Python. I have already completed similar task for Saudiarabia student. Please contact me to discuss the details.