Create Virtual Printer Driver with below features:
1. Installable virtual printer with custom name (eg. "MyPrinter")
2. Should be able to read any current printing job/document on the computer
3. Should be able to generate PRN file (or) "Print to File" and PNG/PDF at a time with single click of print from any application without any content distortion.
3.1. Should have feature to "Print to file" using a predefined Printer Driver (Eg. Epson Receipt Printer Driver). Should read the Printer Driver name from registry entry.
3.2. Should have feature to convert printing document into PDF format. Should read the output path from registry entry
3.3. Should have feature to convert printing document into PNG format with same width & height of the document/print data (for e.g. 58mm x 800mm). Should read the output path from registry entry
4. Should be able to perform all the above mentioned tasks and store files in specified folder. In addition when print command is given, a popup screen should be displayed which will have two text boxes (one to have mobile number and the second to have email box) and have 3 buttons, (Print, send SMS, send mail). After successful operation, the popup will go away. For SMS/mail I will provide an api.
5. The driver should not have any memory leaks
6. Add the following registry entries
- PrintToFileDriver (Driver name to be used to print to file)
- OutputPath (The path where pdf/png is stored)
The Virtual Printer driver should support on below listed OS both 32bit and 64 bit
Windows Embedded for Point of Service
Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
Windows Embedded POSReady 7
Windows Embedded 8 Industry
Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry
Required installer for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
The Virtual Printer Driver should be created in C#.NET (preferred) OR C++. The source code should be provided with detail comments and explain to us for further maintenance after successful verification of the print driver on our machines.
READ PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND UNDERSTAND REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BIDDING
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS, IF YOU DON’T HAVE REAL TIME EXPERIENCE IN VIRTUAL PRINT DRIVER CREATION
Skills: C++ Programming, Microsoft, PDF, Software Architecture, Windows Desktop